Our people have been at the core of our success for over 150 years and their safety, wellbeing and development is a key priority. Our policies, procedures and practices aim to cultivate an environment where everyone is respected, supported and empowered to fulfil their potential.
What we do:
- We are a member of Scotland Against Modern Slavery. Training on modern slavery is available to all staff and refresher training is required to be undertaken on a bi-annual basis.
- Mandatory training on diversity & inclusion is undertaken by all of our staff.
- Our online learning management software provides access to and recording of a wealth of learning and development opportunities.
- Talent forums support career development and succession planning.
- Health & wellbeing initiatives are hosted regularly and employees have access to offers and support through our employee benefits and occupational health providers.
- An employee assistance programme is available.
- A number of our staff are trained as Mental Health First Aiders.
- Employee Consultative Committees are held quarterly.