We are proud of the strong, enduring relationships we have established with our suppliers and customers over a number of years. By working collaboratively with our key partners, we endeavour to ensure that our offering continues to meet the evolving needs of our customers, consumers and stakeholders and satisfies all regulatory requirements. We are committed to developing our business practices in the most ethical and sustainable way.
What we do:
- All of our beetroot is sourced in the UK.
- All of our haddock is sourced in the UK and smoked locally.
- Our beetroot and soup packaging for retailer own brand products is 100% recyclable.
- Our business processes are audited by SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit).
- Wastewater from our Colchester site is being utilised by a large anaerobic digester plant and converted into biogas in order that it can be returned to the grid and reused.