Vine Tomatoes Stuffed with Baxters Tomato Chutney
Add extra tomato flavour and tang with our ever popular Tomato Chutney.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/gas mark 3.
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan and cook the onion for 2-3 minutes. Then add the garlic, salt and the chopped tomatoes. Cook for 4 -5 minutes.
- Add the jar of Baxters Tomato Chutney and cook for 8-10 minutes on a medium heat. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Cut the top off the vine tomatoes, leaving the stalk on and set aside. Carefully remove the seeds.
- Fill the tomatoes with the chutney mixture and place the tops back on. Cook in the oven for 5-6 minutes. Serve whilst still hot.