Passion Fruit & Mango Cupcakes
A delicious cupcake recipe using Baxters Signature Passion Fruit & Mango Curd - delightfully indulgent!
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the beaten egg a little at a time.
- Fold in the flour. Divide mix between 12 cases and bake at 170 degrees centigrade for 11 minutes. set aside to cool.
- For the icing, beat the butter to soften. Turn the mixer to the slowest setting, add the icing sugar and beat until mixed.
- Increase the speed of the mixer and add the Curd, salt and 1 tbsp of the milk. To achieve the correct consistency, simply add a little more icing sugar or milk as required. Pipe onto your pre-baked and cooled cupcakes. You could even hollow out your cakes and add some of the curd to give an unexpected surprise.