A delicious recipe using Baxters Signature Rhubarb & Ginger - delightfully tempting!
- In a small sauce pan boil the water, milk and butter. Add the flour and beat over a low heat until mixture is smooth and begins to leave the side of the pan. Leave to cool.
- Beat the eggs one at a time to give a smooth shiny paste.
- Pipe onto a greased tray using a 1cm nozzle.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees centigrade for 35 minutes. Open the door of the oven and leave the eclairs in for a further 5 minutes o help dry hem out without colouring too much. Cool on a wire rack.
- For the filling, simply whip the cream and fold in the Rhubarb & Ginger Curd. Place in a piping bag.
- Dip the tops of the eclairs into the melted chocolate. Allow to set in the fridge.
- Cut open or pierce a hole in the eclair and pipe in the cream mixture.