Chicken Liver Parfait
This rich and silky Chicken Liver Parfait is made with brandy and fresh double cream and is complimented when served with any of the Baxters Chutneys and toast.
- Blitz the livers and garlic in a food processer until smooth. Add the Brandy and egg yolk and blitz again.
- Pour the mix into a bowl and gradually whisk in the butter and then the cream. Strain the mix into a jug and season.
- Line a terrine mould with cling film making sure to leave enough hanging over the edges to cover over mould when filled. Pour in the mix to fill the mould and then cover with the excess Clingfilm. Cover the top of the mould with tin foil.
- Put the terrine mould into a Bain Marie and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 50min-1 hour.
- Once baked allow to fully cool in the fridge. Slice using a hot knife to give a smooth finish.
- Serve with any of the Baxter’s Chutney Range and toast.