Baxters Rosebud Beetroot Fondue
Yet another way to eat our delicious Rosebud beets!
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, bring the white wine to the boil and add the grated cheese.
- In a separate bowl mix the cornflour with the water to make a paste. Then add this to the cheese and wine mixture and cook on a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
- Place the baguette pieces on a baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and bake until golden. While cooking, spike the Baxters Speciality Rosebud Beetroot with cocktail sticks.
- Place the pot of cheese mixture in the middle of the table and serve with the side dishes of beetroot and baguette croutons for dipping into the fondue.