Baxters Italian Wedding Penne Pasta with Spinach & Chorizo
If you’re short of time, use our Hearty Italian Wedding Soup and supper will be on the table in half the time!
- Cook the penne pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until just tender and al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium non-stick frying pan, add the chorizo and cook for 3 minutes until the fat runs and the chorizo is golden. (If preferred spoon off the fat). Add the spinach leaves to the chorizo, cover the pan with the lid and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the leaves have wilted.
- Add the Baxters Hearty Italian Wedding Soup and heat through.
- Drain the pasta, then add it into the hot soup mixture, stir until well mixed.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan and crusty bread.