Baxters Beetroot and Celeriac Gratin
Something creamy and warming for a quick and easy supper.
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas mark 2 and butter a 20cm gratin dish.
- Place the celeriac into boiling water for 6-8 minutes to soften it, and then drain.
- Bring the cream and nutmeg to the boil and remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of celeriac in the buttered dish. Top with a layer of Baxters Sliced Beetroot in Vinegar, then repeat the process until all vegetables are used up, finishing with a layer of celeriac.
- Pour the cream over the vegetables so it covers them generously. Place the dish on a baking tray.
- Bake for 1 hour until tender.